Memorial Home Services understands that it is difficult to recover from certain injuries, surgeries and illnesses. Our home health program is designed to help you recover at home. Our home nursing care, home health aides and home therapy services are here to help you recuperate.
About Memorial Home Services Home Health
We are a licensed, Medicare-certified, not-for-profit, home healthcare agency. We cover a 14-county service area in Central Illinois. Our program is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO). This honor demonstrates our commitment to patient satisfaction and quality.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality care. Our dedicated team of home health professionals consists of:
- Registered Nurses (RNs & LPNs) - provide skilled nursing services and education
- Home Health Aides - assist with personal care (bathing, shaving, nail & skin care)
- Therapists - Physical, occupational & speech therapists offer a variety of in-home therapy
- Dieticians - assist in planning special diets
- Social Services Counseling - assist patients in finding personal and financial assistance
Learn more about our home nursing services.